PLEASE NOTE that all classes which are affected by the following situations will be transferred to an online training format via zoom, please ensure that you are willing to accept this condition PRIOR to booking a place on the course.
* Covid-19 issues including local lockdowns, a change in government guidance, tutor isolation and/or hall closure.
* High temperatures which result in participation in the classes within a hall environment inappropriate and unsafe for puppies.
* Extreme driving conditions, such as snow, ice, etc...
We have implemented some important changes in order to keep our clients and tutors safe, please read the guidance below to decide if these changes are suitable for you PRIOR to booking your course. Please note that this guidance may change at short notice depending on regulations from our training venues/government guidance.
* Face masks must be worn on entry/exit and when walking around the hall, however they can be removed when you are seated in your training area.
* Puppy play sessions are strictly controlled and only offered if the tutor feels it is appropriate and safe to do so.
* We are now able to accept whole families to attend as long as they all live within the same household. We are unable to accommodate children below the age of 5.
* Courses/classes may be changed to online in the event of issues arising linked to Covid-19 or extreme weather (please see the guidance above for further details).
* The above guidance/requirements may change/adapt depending on the circumstances closer to the start of the course, we will be in touch with all puppy owners with specific details prior to the first class
Pawsitive Puppy School run puppy classes at Leeds Village Hall in Maidstone and Horsmonden Village Hall in the Weald of Kent, we also offer online puppy training classes.
Private puppy training sessions are available either online or in your home across Staplehurst, Cranbrook, Goudhurst, Maidstone and the surrounding areas.
Our 6 week group puppy training courses cost £96; all puppy's that book on to one of our puppy school courses will receive the following:
~ A full colour puppy school manual
~ Nature's Menu discount vouchers
~ Support & guidance by phone and email throughout the duration of your course
~ A certificate & rosette to celebrate your puppy's graduation
We pride ourselves on having a high understanding of canine behaviour and use reward based training methods to deliver fun yet effective training classes to our puppy owners.
Our trainers have been trained by Gwen Bailey, an internationally renowned dog trainer, behaviourist and author. Pawsitive Puppy School is fully affiliated to "Puppy School", an established network of puppy training classes which use only kind and effective training techniques. Founder and Director of Puppy School, Gwen Bailey, set up the network in 2002 to help new owners give their puppies the best possible start in life.
Please note there will be an admin fee of 20% in the case of all cancellations
Picking up your new puppy is an exciting (and somewhat daunting) time. Puppies bite, chew and require a lot of attention!
Our group training classes are the ideal place to learn how to train your puppy in a fun but effective way.
We limit our classes to 8 puppies and operate a maximum age limit of 20 weeks (at the start of the course); you can be confident that your puppy will receive the attention they deserve whilst being in the company of similar aged puppies.
Give your puppy the best start in life with Pawsitive Puppy School!
We offer puppy training on a private basis within your own home, each session is individually tailored to you and your puppy.
Are you struggling with play biting?
Do you want to teach your puppy to be comfortable on his/her own?
Is your puppy standing on two paws more than they are on four?
Do you want to teach your puppy to come back to you when you call or walk next to you on a slack lead?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above contact us to discuss how our private training sessions can help you and your puppy!